Stunning Riverfront Home in a Prime Location, Live the Dream!
• Simply the best in river living, a huge 5 bed shack situated in arguably one of the finest locations on the Murray River!
• Professionally built high quality steel & timber frame freehold property with sweeping lawns down to the water’s edge, with tie-up pole for the boats and handy ski beach
• Framed by the majestic towering caramel and ochre cliffs opposite, this really is the ultimate in river living
• Just imagine the amazing lifestyle, the fabulous holidays, the water ski-ing or just kicking back and relaxing in this delightful Murray River luxury home
• Huge open plan living space featuring a solid timber floor with ample room for dining, lounge sofas and armchairs, and all enhanced with bi-fold doors balcony doors and plenty of natural light
• Spacious kitchen with solid stone benchtops, and bi-fold servery to the hard-plumbed BBQ and balcony
• 5 large bedrooms, the main with walk-in robe and ensuite, balcony access and river views. Bedroom 2 is huge with room for two double beds or plenty of bunks; Bedrooms 3 & 4 have built-in robes and bed 5 is yet another double
• Family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity, separate wc, and additional shower room downstairs too
• Fabulous timber decked balcony stretching across the front of the shack giving beautiful views of the lawns, river, birdlife and those wonderful cliffs
• Huge concreted ground floor with laundry and separate bathroom alongside the huge boat shed, ideal for cars, boats, watercraft and accessories, tools and storage. Roller door access front and back
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning, hard-plumbed gas connection for heating, fully insulated throughout. 5 Star energy rating
• Mains power, high-quality electric Hot Water System, STED scheme, 3kW Solar System. Satellite TV, Wired sound sytem
• Rainwater tanks (22,000 litres), partially underground and pumped to the shack. River Water licence available for transfer (500kL). Dual system plumbing with switchable valves and filtered
• Walker Flat is just over an hour’s drive from Adelaide, 40 minutes from The Barossa and 20 minutes from Mannum; and you have the ferry nearby along with the local store just a few minutes’ walk away
• This property occupies 465m2 and is also known as 8 Kiosk Drive. Council rates c $3,771pa. Genuine enquiries welcome. Viewings by appointment only.