SEARCH

165.48 acres of rural land available (66.98 hectares), great potential for farming, grazing, cropping Can build, Council consent required Approximately 70% of the lot has been cleared, sandy soil, with a very gentle rise towards the remaining 30% which is mainly scrub with a few small trees and where the land is more undulating Fenced along the western and southern boundaries No water ...

$75,000

View Property

Quality red loam cropping and grazing land in this well held and reliable district 12 hectare sand mine lease (EML 5421) provides regular income Fenced into 4 paddocks Mains water connected Principally all arable except sand mine and approx 6 hectares of shelter scrub Prescribed Eastern Mount Lofty Ranges Water Management area Adjoining land also available for sale 166.3 hectares w...

Looking for a small acreage for your next tourism venture Unique land holding of 4.5 hectares at Younghusband Located approx. 14 kms from Mannum Ferry in Mid Murray Council Recreation and Tourism Zone Take a look at the views. There is some great vantage points providing a great outlook over the Lagoon and the Murray as well as the surrounding hills The limestone hills and gullies pro...

$235,000

View Property

Nestled in a tranquil hills setting, this is a fantastic lifestyle opportunity for a family, large or small, to build their dream home (stca) and enjoy the peace & privacy the country has to offer! Sensational views, fresh air, the sweet sounds of nature and a lifestyle offering the best of country living waits. Positioned well away from the main road and studded by beautiful big gum tree...

Looking for that ideal camping location? Want a big block to have some bike or buggy fun or just some peace and quiet to chill out, then this is the block for you. 447 acres of natural bush and trees just over 20 kms from Cambrai How's the serenity, it's just great. There is plenty of Birds, Wombats and Kangaroos, good established scrub patches and some revegetated areas. Ideal for mot...

$169,000

View Property

Prime cropping and grazing land in picturesque and peaceful location overlooking Adelaide Hills Situated approx 8kms from Palmer and 8kms from Mannum and the River Murray Fenced into 1 paddock Principally cleared and arable land sandy loam soils Mains water connected Granite mining licence on property Stunning location provides quality cropping and grazing land less than 100kms from ...

Over 380 acres of trees, shrubs and land just 19km from Sedan and 10km from Swan Reach Huge block fronting the Sedan to Swan Reach Road Terrific opportunity to set up your own block just how you want it Plenty of seclusion to create the perfect bush hideaway (STCC) Endless opportunities to create tracks for bikes, quads, buggies Plenty of birds, wombats and kangaroos Peace, quiet a...

$129,000

View Property

175.2 hectares or 432 acres with glimpses of the River and lagoon waters from the Hunter Road roadside boundary Gently undulating land with native bush and trees SA Power crosses property Mining (shell) Lease over eastern portion. Can build (STCC) Healthy walk to Riverfront, hotel and town facilities Vendor using Margin Scheme NOW is the time to act!

$129,000

View Property

85.32 hectares or 210 acres with a variety of tall rangy trees that the birds just love to call home Excellent understorey of smaller native trees and wide range of natural bush. Terrific tracks and trails around and through this land are crying out for you to enjoy yourself Only a few, easy minutes drive to Swan Reach and the mighty River Murray SA Power crosses land. Can build (STCC) V...

$99,000

View Property

77.60 hectares or 191.75 acres with glimpses of the River Murray waters at the front boundary Retreat amongst the bush and trees in this approx 2kms deep block Great tracks and sandy undulating rises. Your very own country playground SA Power crosses property Can build (STCC). Mining (shell) Lease over eastern portion Short drive to River and Swan Reach Vendor using Margin Scheme YO...

$98,000

View Property

© 2016 Copyright BH Partners. All rights reserved.

Top