$284,000 'Make an offer'
Home Sweet Home
• Built in 1914 this solid stone beauty has been lovingly maintained, full of charm and character, reflecting a bygone era with tasteful improvements to enjoy modern living
• Step into the huge hallway, with its stained glass entrance, enhanced by easy care floating timber floors
• Three bedrooms are of a generous size, all with high pressed tin ceilings & brand new reverse cycle air conditioners, two feature stunning decorative mantelpieces and open fireplaces
• The lounge also features high pressed tin ceiling and an open fireplace, with a reverse cycle air conditioner to keep you comfortable all year round
• An extension to the rear of the home has an attractive eat-in kitchen, tiled with ceiling fan, and views out to the stunning gardens through the large window and glass sliding door
• A spacious bathroom has shower, screened toilet and vanity, while the laundry alcove keeps things neat and tidy, easily tucked away and hidden
• The rear verandah with timber decking is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the great outdoors, overlooking a gardener’s paradise with a large variety of plants, bulbs and fruit trees all bursting with colour
• Off street parking is made easy with the recent addition of a charming carport, complementing the home it has a roller door and provides excellent protection for your vehicles or toys
• You will be impressed with the home’s size and position, set in the heart of town only a short walk to schools, main street shopping and the River
• Appealing to retirees, first home buyers and investors alike, the size of this charming solid stone home will surprise, call today for an inspection!