Prime Location to Invest – Reside – Retire
• Fabulous location, at the bottom end of Mannum’s Main Street where you can walk to the shops, river, cafes, parks and so much more
• An affordable 3 bedroom home, ideal for retirement, holidays, or enjoy the best of both worlds as a B&B
• Large allotment, with lovely, relaxing views over the Caravan Park and river opposite
• Recent renovations include new flooring & window treatments, freshly painted and improvements made to the roof and gardens
• Solid besser brick home has 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and new carpet
• The kitchen has new oven and overlooks the living, which has loads of character with exposed timber floors and picturesque windows to keep an eye on all the action
• A front formal dine also has feature timber floors, exceptional views from the large viewing window and is temperature controlled by the split reverse cycle air conditioner in the living
• Out front is where you can really enjoy the view and action though, a large concrete veranda is the perfect place to have breakfast of a morning or to unwind at the end of the day
• The bathroom is original with a bath, shower & vanity, separate toilet and laundry
• There is plenty of storage in a retro-utility room that adjoins the kitchen and laundry
• A concrete driveway leads up to the carport providing plenty of off-street parking, which extends into the semi-enclosed rear veranda
• Outside there is lots on offer, the large allotment has a gentle slope back to the cliff behind where it once was established to an abundance of veggie gardens and plants, several fruit trees remain and it now provides a blank canvas for those with a green thumb
• There are several old buildings including a 'wash house' and an 'out house' that are still standing, proud and add character to this property.
• A large levelled area, where the original home once stood, is an ideal area to re-develop (stca) or entertain your family and friends.
• A rainwater tank is connected to the kitchen, SA Water, mains sewer & the NBN are all connected also
• With such a prime location where you can enjoy the buzz of the town action and walk to everything, invest, reside, retire – the choice is all yours!
Sunday, 29 September, 2019 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM