$395,000 'MAKE AN OFFER'
Class & Style – The Perfect Family Home
• Be sure not to underestimate this 5 bedroom character home
• Located in a modern estate with only quality neighbouring properties, within a short walk to shopping centre, leisure centre & schools
• Combining traditional features with modern, this quality Homestead Homes built brick veneer home sets itself apart from the rest, with loads of character and 10’ high ceilings, it is a very desirable property for many types of buyers
• The heartbeat of any home is its kitchen, the magnificent solid timber kitchen will certainly impress, with chef’s oven & gas stovetop, dishwasher, island bench & large walk-in pantry, overlooking the extraordinarily spacious living and dine areas
• This large open plan section of the home is perfect for everyday living, with two classic double glass doors giving direct access out to the entertaining pergola, living and entertaining inside or out sure will be a pleasurable choice to make
• A separate living area is by way of a formal front lounge, here a super-sized 5th bedroom could also be utilised as a games/music/hobbies room and/or office
• There are 4 more bedrooms, spacious master with stunning ensuite and large walk-in robe
• Main bathroom is full of charm & character, with federation tiles, claw foot bath, shower & vanity, and separate toilet, a large laundry also is very accommodating
• Under the main roof is a double garage, giving direct access into the home, so you can arrive home safe and dry and unload the shopping with ease
• The extras keep coming with a 3.64Kw German ‘Sunny Boy’ Solar system, split reverse cycle air conditioner, Nectre slow combustion heater, gas hot water, quality timber venetian blinds, everything has been done & is ready for you to appreciate and gain the benefits of this beautiful home.
• The magnificent entertaining pergola provides the perfect spot to enjoy the great outdoors, offering all the room you could ever want to entertain a large gathering of friends or family
• Set on a generous size block 1,000 m2 (or ¼ acre) gives ample space for those who just want a little more than a standard allotment, the secure rear yard could easily accommodate a caravan or boat by forgoing a little garden down the side of the home, or simply enjoy as is, with a double garage providing extra storage
• The hard work has all been done, fully landscaped with a small patch of lawn, established native trees and even a cubby house for the kids, all that’s left to do is move in and enjoy
• This is a fine example of the lifestyle benefits a spacious, character home can offer
Enjoy the class and style you deserve!