Charming Family Home
• This charming solid rendered home with timber features throughout radiates character and elegant country style
• Ideal location, adjacent recreational grounds and close to golf course, in a quiet street and the popular river town of Mannum
• Set well back from the road providing privacy, offering 3 bedrooms plus nursery or office
• The centrally located front porch leads into a warm casual meals area which leads into the compact, but functional timber kitchen
• Spacious family area features raked ceilings and is climate controlled by a reverse cycle air-conditioner, and for those extra chilly nights, an open fireplace warms the dining and lounge
• A passage from the family area leads down to two of the bedrooms
• 3 bedrooms could easily become 4 with the nursery or office off the main bedroom easily converted, which also opens out onto the front porch
• The laundry is on the large scale and the original bathroom features a hand basin, shower over the bath, and a toilet
• Entertainers will be delighted by a private rear pergola, complete with rockery and shade house, perfect for BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends
• The rear yard is secure with shady mature gums, perfect for children and pets alike
• A concrete driveway leads to a semi enclosed, single carport with a roller door on the southern side of the home, providing secure off street parking.
• A single car shed/workshop is located in the back corner of the yard, while a large garden shed offers ample storage solutions for all your possessions.
• This position is just perfect for those seeking a peaceful leafy street and for the sports minded, just a 3-iron to the golf course and a drop kick to the footy oval
• Within a short drive to River, main street shopping, hospital, 24 hour fuel outlet, school & kindy, an easy commute to Murray Bridge, and under an hour’s drive to Adelaide
Ideal Family Home, Quiet Street, close to Everything!