Listing Number: PHPR1773
Diverse and appealing mix of mallee, pine and other native trees and bush
Abundant wildlife, including red and grey kangaroos and wombats, plus ample birdlife, makes these sections a priceless assortment of nature’s best flora and fauna
Section 212 - Old windmill & tank (not working), 308 acres, portion Heritage - SOLD
Section 215 - Acres and acres of native trees, 457 acres, Full Herit...
Listing Number: PHPR2754
Wonderful opportunity to own your very own country lifestyle block in this stunning foothills location
Five blocks have a winter creek running through with majestic River Red gums
All blocks have extensive, panoramic hills and countryside views
All blocks are in a Rural Living Zone and may be built on (STCC)
There is neither power nor water on these sections, but rainwater solar/wind/g...
$57,000 - $69,000
Listing Number: PHPR2892
Approximately 7.5 acres, with the Marne River running through the block!
Fabulous little getaway spot which is perfect for camping, the Murray River, or just for peace and relaxation
Added bonus of a huge shed included with this property - complete with a compacted floor, sliding doors and situated close to the entrance from Rochow Road
The block is triangular in shape with the large she...
Listing Number: PHPR2873
165.48 acres of rural land available (66.98 hectares), great potential for farming, grazing, cropping
Can build, Council consent required
Approximately 70% of the lot has been cleared, sandy soil, with a very gentle rise towards the remaining 30% which is mainly scrub with a few small trees and where the land is more undulating
Fenced along the western and southern boundaries
No water ...
Phone 8569 1003
Fax 8569 2321
81 Randell Street
Mannum SA 5238
Phone 8389 7555
80 Onkaparinga Valley Road
Woodside SA 5244
Residential Property for Sale
Rural Property for Sale
Meet the team
Stamp Duty Calculator
© 2016 Copyright BH Partners. All rights reserved.