Live the Dream – Home on Acres close to the River
• Here’s your opportunity to secure a character cottage on approx. 22 acres, close to the river and on the outskirts of town, as an ideal hobby farm or weekend escape.
• Whether you enjoy bush walking or riding motorbikes, this property is ideal for anyone looking to purchase a small lifestyle property set amongst natural bushland that is handy to facilities.
• An easy walk down to the local water reserves which are ideal for fishing, bird watching or paddling a canoe, with Mannum’s main street just minutes away.
• Set back from the bitumen road frontage, the majority of the land out front is open but could certainly be fenced into paddocks for animals to graze.
• The home boasts 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and plenty of room for your family and pets, with ample shedding for a large array of vehicles and toys.
• Character country style kitchen, with dishwasher, plenty of bench space, and slate floor that flows through to the dining area.
• The home offers multiple living areas, front lounge has a cosy wood heater to snuggle up to in winter and stunning countryside views opposite, double doors lead out to the front verandah which is where you will want to sit in summer, soaking in the views and country lifestyle.
• The bedrooms are all of good size, huge master with feature wall & raked ceiling and a leadlight glass feature high above that gives a lovely ambience.
• The bathroom is basic but very functional, with shower, bath and vanity, there is also a separate toilet, powder room and storage area.
• Outside there is a character cellar and extensive shedding, including a huge garage for secure storage, and multiple outbuildings perfect for vehicles, tractors, trailers, caravans or similar while a fenced paddock with shelter shed is ideal for holding a favourite animal or two.
• The unique landscape and open spaces are great for family get-togethers, with a dry creek-bed that runs through the property which is said to flow once every ten years.
• The balance of land slopes up behind the house and is home to abundant wildlife, including kangaroos, echidnas, rabbits & eagles, this is great family fun to explore by foot or with motorbikes.
• Enjoy the space and country lifestyle of this unique property whilst being close to the town & river