Country Homestead in Peaceful Marne River Valley Setting
• Spacious 4 bedroom stone and brick 1970 built homestead set on a 14.87 acre tree-lined allotment, with plenty of sheds, large paddocks, open land and the Marne River meandering through making this a fabulous rural living opportunity!
• Country kitchen with walk-in pantry next to family/TV room
• Large formal lounge, dining room, office space, family bathroom, laundry, second wc and underground cellar
• Non-metered stock and domestic underground water supply to garden and lawns
• Heating and cooling provided by combustion heater in the family room, wood burner in the lounge, and two air-conditioners along with ceiling fans
• Extensive shedding with 2 high sheds, 2 long storage sheds, 2 garages/workshops and an old character shearing shed
• Front garden with patio, lawn and large shadehouse; rear fenced garden with patio and shade sail
• Electric Hot Water system, septic tank, 2 rainwater tanks, landline phone, tv antenna
• Bitumen road frontage with school bus and mail delivery, and just 7kms from Cambrai
• Marne River with its majestic Red River Gums passes through the front paddocks
• Plenty of space to the rear of the property for crops or grazing
• Peaceful country setting, great valley views and abundant birdlife
• Just 1.5 hours from Adelaide, 30 mins to The Barossa and 30 mins to the River Murray
• Amazing chance to settle and make this your rural lifestyle home
Substantial country home, excellent shedding, fabulous Marne Valley location!