13 fabulous acres in the Marne Valley!
• Superb block of land with the Marne River running through it
• 5.32 hectares of wonderful picturesque Marne Valley land, with majestic red gums dotted around the Marne River which meanders through the lower section of the block
• A huge bonus is the 3 bed transportable home included on the site, superbly-positioned with great views across the Valley
• This house is currently a shell with no power or water attached – however there is a power pole nearby (within 50m) and the house has plumbing ready to be attached to a water supply. There is a septic tank already connected
• The large home has 3 bedrooms, large L-shaped lounge, kitchen, bathroom, separate wc, laundry and could be an ideal weekender currently: some renovation would make this a lovely rural retreat or permanent home! Just add power or solar, a rainwater tank and a coat or two of paint and who knows how good this could be!
• Over 13 acres, fenced and gated to the main road, fenced up the eastern boundary which rises up a small hill, with the home to the higher rear of the block, and more open space towards the western boundary. The northern boundary is also fenced with access possible when required
• Lovely open grassland alongside the River, and plenty of trees and bushes dotted around providing shade, privacy and homes for the abundant birds and wildlife!
• This is a lovely block with plenty of potential – the home needs some work but with some work would make a terrific country home, with amazing views and peace and serenity away from the hustle and bustle!
• Located just a few minutes’ drive from Black Hill, 20 minutes from the Murray River and just over an hour from Adelaide. The township of Cambrai is just 15 minutes’ drive away
Lovely block with plenty of potential!