Fabulous Home, Amazing River Views!
• This is a truly gorgeous opportunity to purchase this amazing residence perched up high above the Murray River
• Set upon a large 1 acre block, this is essentially 2 homes in 1, a deceptively spacious main residence along with the ‘Cottage’ to the rear which offers a totally separate home, ideal for many purposes
• Flanked by mature and beautiful lush gardens, this is a terrific unique property, rarely available in such a desirable and sought-after location
• The views are amazing - kick back and relax on your spacious verandah and watch the Murray Princess go by; views extend both up and down the Murray from this superb home, arguably the best views of the river you can get!
• Low cost and low maintenance, everything is taken care of so you just need to enjoy the peace and tranquility
• The brick and steel 2010 built main house features a large and roomy open plan downstairs living area, with comfy lounge, dining, kitchen and handy extra wc/vanity. Further to this there is a central small cosy study which then leads to the main bedroom which comes with walk-in robe and ensuite. A 2nd bedroom, family bathroom, separate wc and vanity, and an extended laundry complete the ground floor
• Upstairs you have a further bedroom/study – a large room that could be divided into rooms or extended further. Currently used as a home office and storage space, this could be a great kid’s bedroom or playroom
• The verandah is wide and deep and wraps around the side of this lovely home – plenty of space for entertaining or just enjoying the expansive views
• The delightful Cottage is built into the hillside and offers plenty, ideal for older children or as a granny flat, for running a business, or as guest accommodation. With a fitted kitchen (featuring granite worktops and split system air-con), lounge, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and a spacious paved entertainment/family room, this is a fabulous extra ‘home’
• Heating and cooling is taken care of with the multiple split system air-con wall units and ceiling fans, and the lounge feature combustion heater keeps you toasty in winter, along with the Aga stove!
• Mains power, bottled gas, septic tank, phone connection point and NBN, postal delivery and roadside bin collection
• Rainwater poly tanks x 3 plumbed to the house (80,000 litres) with sand-filtered river water pumped and gravity fed from holding tanks. There is a full irrigation system in place too
• There is a 500kl River Water licence included, perfect for the lush lawns, raised beds and gorgeous borders
• This property also has a Solar System in place (2kW) with a high tariff meaning extremely low bills
• A large Car Port along with plenty of shedding means ample space for parking cars and boats and safe storage
• Set upon an acre, this is a lovely large property with so much room for a large family or those looking to retire. It could equally suit business use as the zoning is Recreation & Tourism so could make a great B&B perhaps!
• The local ferry is just a few minutes away, along with the local store. Mannum is just 25 minutes’ drive and Adelaide about an hour and a half. With the Barossa vineyards nearby too, this is a fabulous spot to enjoy the Riverlands lifestyle!