Superb Riverfront Shack
• Huge two-storey shack on a large block, with approximately 30m of water front including a licensed jetty and boat ramp.
• Amazing opportunity to own a fabulous shack in a prestigious, peaceful and private location on the Murray River – this is an absolute premier property in arguably the best spot on the river.
• Spacious leasehold block of approximately 2,500 sqm – part of the South Punyelroo Progress Association, and situated to the northern end in a secluded and idyllic riverside location.
• With a bitumen road to the front gate, a large gravel driveway then leads down to this huge shack, with plenty of space for guests to pitch a tent or park their caravans.
• The shack is set a small way back from the river’s edge, with space all around. The irrigated lawns lead down to the Murray River where you will find a large licensed jetty and a ski beach/boat ramp, perfect for all your water-sports and activities.
•The wide stretch of river here is calm and beautiful, ideal for water-skiing, fishing, boating or just relaxing in the shade of the trees and just enjoying the peace and tranquillity.
• The shack itself really is huge - Upstairs you have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an office, a large family/games room, expansive modern kitchen/dining/lounge area, a good-sized laundry and a large front balcony providing ample space for relaxation and those amazing river views!
• The front balcony is spacious and features shade blinds, heaters and speakers providing modern comforts while you sit back and relax or entertain family and friends.
• Downstairs provides another bedroom, another bathroom and also a workshop and storage space.
• All year-round comfort is provided throughout by three reverse cycle split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans and the property is fully insulated too. There is also a 5kw Solar System meaning low power bills.
•The shack is connected to the CMWS (Community Waste Management System).
• Parking is abundant; a double garage with concrete floor and power, a large carport to the rear beneath the Family Room, and plenty of additional space on the driveway and rear garden.
• The gardens are extensive featuring lawns and gum trees, with a large shed to the rear of the property, rainwater tanks and river water plumbed to the shack.
• Supplies can be sourced locally at the Caravan Park or just up the road at Swan Reach, a 10 minute drive away. Sedan is 25 minutes’ away and The Barossa is just 45 minutes away with Adelaide just an hour and a half distant.
• This truly is a magnificent river side shack, providing the absolute best in luxury river lifestyle living.