Superb Riverfront Home
• Fabulous large two-storey shack in a prestigious location on the Murray River
• Terrific Holiday Home or Permanent River Living Opportunity!
• Built in 2000, this lovely timber-framed shack is newly decorated, fully furnished and available on a Walk-In Walk-Out basis
• This property is currently on a 5 year renewable lease arrangement with the South Punyelroo Progress Association who own over 57 acres of prime land in this prestigious and private setting
• This is a sought-after location, on a magnificent wide stretch of the River at Punyelroo, with a bitumen road leading up to this large c 2,000m2 block, near the end of the no-through road meaning peace and quiet and great privacy
• This large shack features upper storey living with 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom with shower and vanity, and a separate wc. The spacious main living area consists of a large kitchen, diner, and a roomy lounge all complemented with those amazing views of the river. All beautifully presented and ready for you to move in and start enjoying!
• Reverse cycle air-conditioners along with ceiling fans provide year-round comfort throughout
• The large shack-wide front verandah gives plenty of space for entertaining, relaxing and just enjoying the amazing views, birdlife and serenity of this location
• Downstairs there is a second bathroom/laundry with wc, shower and vanity. The main storage area has room for all your boats and toys and acts as a large entertainment area too with access front and rear via roller doors. There is also a handy kitchenette which alongside the lower level bathroom means great separate facilities for guests or when enjoying the outdoor river life!
• The ample lawned area to the front of the shack leads down to the river’s edge with large gum trees providing shade if required. There is also a sandy beach, perfect for recreational activities on the river!
• Water is sourced via filtered rainwater and river water, with rainwater servicing both kitchens, and the Hot Water system is powered by gas bottles
• There is mains power, and the shack is on the Community Waste Management System
• The local boat ramp is just a short drive away, and Punyelroo Caravan Park kiosk is great for obtaining your daily supplies. Swan Reach is within easy distance too being a few minutes’ drive away.
• An absolutely spectacular setting, this lovely shack is the perfect holiday destination, or an idyllic spot to settle permanently!