$385,000 - $399,000
Magnificent Views – Magnificent Address
• Designed to take advantage of the magnificent River views, this fabulous home gives you a feeling of being on holiday all year round.
• Enjoy an exceptional viewing experience from the front balcony deck, here you can sit back, relax and watch all the River action and the beautiful Murray Princess cruise by.
• This quality residence could suit as a luxurious holiday getaway, the spacious grounds allow for more development with a granny flat (stca) or as a B&B, or could easily become your permanent living paradise.
• Admire the remarkable River Murray panorama from the open plan living area upstairs, cleverly designed taking advantage of the scenery, giving you the relaxed lifestyle you have always dreamt of.
• A centrally positioned kitchen means the chef is never left out, watch tv while cooking, interact with family and friends, and still entertain while everyone is out on the balcony.
• Large kitchen has ample cupboard & bench space, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
• There are 4 bedrooms in total upstairs, with a bonus rumpus/games or extra bedroom downstairs, providing extra living, playing or sleeping quarters for guests.
• Wake up to the morning sunrise from the two front bedrooms, with their own access to the front viewing balcony, the main bedroom also has an ensuite and walk in robe.
• The main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate toilet, and a powder room means the home has 2 ½ bathrooms, a separate laundry also has its own access outside.
• A reverse cycle air conditioner provides you with all your seasons comfort, and ceiling fans in every room.
• Plenty of room under the home to store the boat, caravan or cars, or turn this space into a games/extra entertaining room, add a pool table, bar and you will be all set.
• Good clearance allows for easy access through to the large rear yard and single garage/workshop, low maintenance garden beds add colour, the open space allows plenty of scope for further improvements.
• Wonderfully located on Mannum’s Esplanade, this home is just perfect for recreation and relaxation, with sweeping views over the River Murray & countryside opposite, it’s located in an esteemed & highly sought after location that will always hold its value.
• Only 20 minutes drive to Murray Bridge & under 1 hour to Adelaide, say goodbye to traffic lights and hello to the River Murray, where you can walk to reserve if you feel like a swim.
Sunday, 20 October, 2019 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM