Attractive Home – Attractive Price
• Quietly located within central area of town this attractive double brick, tiled roof value packed home is perfect as a first home, families or as an investment
• With a fabulous outdoor entertaining pergola and excellent off-street parking and shedding, ideal if you have multiple cars, a boat or caravan
• Freshly painted throughout, with three generous size bedrooms all with carpet, 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Front lounge provides quiet relaxation, with polished timber floors, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
• A very attractive and versatile kitchen is well designed, with new vinyl floor, ample bench space, pantry, plenty of room for a fridge/freezer and rainwater is plumbed to the sink
• A L-shaped wide hallway with polished timber floors and central slow combustion heater provides comfortable family living and warmth throughout
• Spacious bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity
• Large rear lobby could be utilised as office space, and a spacious laundry leads to separate toilet
• Quality features include 10’ ceilings, high skirting boards, roller shutters, ceiling fans and cooling air conditioning to the hallway
• Fully fenced, low maintenance gardens front and rear, wide front verandah, and for family and friends an impressive extra wide paved rear pergola is the perfect place to entertain!
• Two rainwater tanks, garden storage shed and even a cubby house for the children
• Ample off street parking, with an attached single carport that leads to garage with front and rear roller doors and pit, also leading through to the back yard and an 18’x30’ garage/workshop with concrete floor, power and lights, two sliding doors and access door, which could double as ‘man cave’ or be used as extra storage
• A proven rental property, within walking distance to school, leisure centre, main street and river, this home would also make a great investment
• An affordable home with attractive features, that will attract immediate interest to purchasers in this price range – call today for an inspection!