Exceptional Waterside Lifestyle
• This wonderful home is something to behold
• Built by a meticulous master builder, it provides spectacular views over the mighty Murray River, the majestic lagoon waters and abundant bird life
• The location couldn’t get much better either, a casual scenic stroll along the waterfront reserve over luscious lawns will lead you to the main street, just minutes away
• Three bedrooms and a separate study (or four bedrooms) make it ideal for the family, or as your elite holiday base
• The stunning open-plan living space would suit all occasions, from entertaining guests to relaxing after a day at work, all while taking in the breathtaking, panoramic views of the Murray river, lagoon and the local swans & pelicans
• Modern kitchen has been well designed to take advantage of the captivating views, as have the dining and living areas which open out to an impressive, full length front balcony deck.
• Sit back, relax and soak up the expansive views anytime of the day with family & friends, there is no better place to enjoy the views on offer & lifestyle you deserve
• Master bedroom is complete with a stunning view to wake up to, ensuite and huge walk in robe, and access out to the front balcony.
• The second bedroom also has the spectacular views, and has a built-in robe, as does the third bedroom while a large office could easily be a 4th bedroom, with a handy walk-in storage/robe
• Beautiful 3-way main bathroom, with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet, large laundry with built-in cupboards.
• A very generous billiard/family room with bar is a delightful surprise, tucked away it provides family fun for the game enthusiasts or as an extra, large private living area, with direct access into the double garage that has power, concrete floor and auto roller doors
• Two separate pergola areas & carport provide further sitting & entertaining areas, while a separate double garage provides ample parking for the cars, boat or caravan, or maybe you could use one as a workshop or men's shed.
• The home is insulated top, side and bottom with R3 insulation, in addition to a solar HWS and solar panels that feed into the grid, while ducted reverse cycle air conditioning provides year round comfort
• Plentiful water with rainwater storage and mains water supply, an enviro-cycle also feeds grey water to the garden
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens complement the home, and an irrigation system sustains them.
• A veggie patch, hot house and garden shed are also provided high up on the block, after time in the garden or just wanting another view of the river, sit in the gazebo and enjoy yet another spectacular view
• The constant change of birdlife on the lagoon opposite add to the ambience of this stunning property, with scenic picnic areas and for the boat enthusiasts, there is a boat ramp just up the road
• Within minutes to main street, shops, cafes, hospital & all services, allow your well-being & life to be enhanced with the lifestyle you deserve, all day & every day
Amazing Views – Walk to Everything
Sunday, 24 March, 2019 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM