ROOMS WITH A VIEW, NOTHING TO DO AT ‘Pelican View’
• If you are after a quality, modernised home, with uninterrupted water views where you can walk to everything – this is it!
• Offering substantial living areas both inside and out, beautifully renovated, there is nothing to do here but entertain your family & friends in style
• This fresh & elegant, brick veneer home offers 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, all with built-in robes, master with walk-in robe and new sparkling ensuite
• The kitchen has been tastefully updated, with a large walk-in pantry and breakfast bar, overlooking the outdoor living area and magnificent water views
• Private undercover alfresco is paved & will impress, here you can entertain family & friends or enjoy breakfast and the scenery as well as the serenity, with the morning birdlife on the river
• Large picturesque windows take in the tranquil surroundings from all living areas, with easy care floating timber floors
• Front formal dine and lounge features a bay window, with more stunning views
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 and main bathroom are also located at the front of the home, making it perfect as a B&B if desired, providing a return on your investment
• Main 3-way bathroom is just gorgeous and perfect for guests, laundry includes a large storage room
• Loads of extra recent renovations, including ducted reverse cycle air con system, new invertor on the solar system which equates to substantial annual savings, new enviro-cycle septic, modern roofing upgrade, extensive paving & retaining walls, large workshed plus lots more!
• Set on 1,311m2 with easy to maintain landscaped gardens, paved pathways lead to upper reaches of the property with more outstanding views
• Located at the end of a no through, side access road within walking distance to main street shopping, and short distance to supermarkets, medical centre and schools
• An impressively well renovated home ideal for retirees, or to raise the family
Not just a house, but a home with VIEWS!