Character Home with Granny Flat & Huge Shed
• Beautifully renovated, full of charm and character this gorgeous timber cottage is a short stroll to main street shopping, hospital and River.
• Set back from the roadway, offering peace & privacy and loads of off-street parking.
• Long driveway leads down side of home through secure double gates to single carport, and then on to a large 40 x 20 garage out the back, providing secure storage for multiple vehicles, a boat or caravan.
• Comprising 2 large bedrooms at the front and a 3rd smaller bedroom off the lounge, with stunning polished timber floorboards, reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout.
• Good sized lounge full of charm & character also with polished timber floors, reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan, and a gas heater.
• Beautifully appointed eat-in kitchen with Blackwood cupboards, electric wall oven, glass cooktop with rangehood, loads of overhead cupboard space, reverse cycle air conditioner and easy care floor.
• Renovated, modern bathroom with shower, bath and vanity, separate toilet and large laundry.
• Complementing the home, a detached fully self-contained unit/granny flat is perfect for guest stays, as a teenage retreat or for an elderly parent, offering independent living quarters with its own kitchenette and bathroom.
• Front porch offers a delightful place to sit & admire the garden, an attractive pergola area provides a place for the favourite plants, the rear yard is fully fenced perfect for pets, while a large rainwater tank has a pump ready to connect rainwater to the house.
• Allow the charming street appeal to tempt your inspection, currently rented at $270 per week (Periodical Lease from September) this one will appeal to many, perfect as a holiday, retirement, investment or 1st home!
Invest, Holiday, Retire or Reside - Walk to everything!
Sunday, 17 February, 2019 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM
Sunday, 24 February, 2019 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM