$529,000 "REDUCED TO SELL"
Spectacular, Private, Lifestyle Property 3.326Ha (approx. 8.2 acres)
• Search no more – this is just picture perfect!
• Positioned back from a quiet road, this postcard property is not easily noticeable, but offers privacy and spectacular views, with plenty of room for vehicles and all the family to enjoy
• Situated just outside the township of Mannum, yet easily accessible to all facilities, this magnificent Hickinbotham brick veneer home is positioned perfectly to take advantage of the nearby rugged countryside, and far-reaching River views.
• Set on 3.326ha (approx. 8.2 acres), with land extending back to Dollard Avenue perfect to hobby farm or keep a pony or some sheep, the two road frontages offering future development potential (subject to council approval)
• A private driveway leads you up to this magnificent property, where you are greeted by a fabulous, paved, undercover, outdoor entertaining pergola, wine and dine your family and friends in this spectacular setting
• Upon entering the home there is a sense of country warmth, with sliding doors that open to an enormous open plan living area, and wonderful rural aspect
• Newly renovated throughout, the impressive kitchen is very modern and practical, fitted with new quality appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and copious storage cupboards, with large breakfast bar that overlooks the lounge and dining area, making entertaining easy
• Designed and positioned to take in the views on offer, the dine, formal lounge and all three bedrooms offer spectacular views throughout the gully, and stretching out to the river
• A bay window in the master allows you to soak up the countryside and sunrise as you wake, with a walk-in robe and ensuite that has a separate toilet
• A clever study nook has been created off the formal lounge, while the formal dine and second 3-way bathroom make this family home very practical and comfortable
• The home enjoys the benefit of a large slow combustion heater, which is supported by ceiling fans and a brand new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning unit for year round comfort.
• The back yard has lawn and is a perfect playground for kids, with the views on offer at all times, and delightful gardens on tap timers provide both colour and a nice foreground to the home.
• A large garage measuring 12m x 9m with concrete floor and power is perfect for storing cars, caravans, boats and trailers, with loads of manoeuvring room around the yard
• Excellent rainwater storage supports the main water supply, Foxtel & NBN is connected, and a 3 kilowatt solar system significantly reduces the cost of power bills
• Loads of extras; including new carpets, BIR’s, gas hot water service, security screen doors, elderly provisions and security system included, to mention a few
• With all the hard work done, you can simply move in and enjoy this spectacular rural lifestyle property!
Live the Dream!