$349,000 BIG Price Reduction
LIFESTYLE PROPERTY – Approx. 2 ½ Acres
• Whatever your passion that requires extra space around you, this is a must see property on the outskirts of town, offering more than enough room for the family to enjoy and still have room to keep a pony, alpacas or run a few sheep.
• Approximately 2 ½ acres provides plenty of space for your whole family and pets to play, set in a perfect position with surrounding picturesque country landscapes
• Enjoy the serenity as this property is located on a quiet no-through road, the home is set well back with a large shed allowing for ample parking
• Built in 2014 this stunning Sarah home comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan living/kitchen/dine, well designed to provide quality of living
• Stunning bamboo floors, high ceilings, large windows from the living area that overlook the yard and scenic countryside, give this home a nice country feel
• The modern kitchen is well placed to be an integral part of the family living, with an impressive Itallian gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, ample preparation bench space, and impressive butler’s pantry
• If you love to entertain, wide timber decks at the front & rear of the home allow you to sit back, relax and enjoy fantastic views across the Murraylands
• 3 generous bedrooms, an ensuite and built-in robe to the master bedroom, with access out to the rear timber deck
• A central bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity caters to the family needs, tiled laundry.
• Feature gas heater provides warmth & ambience, overhead fans and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning also provide all year comfort
• A well positioned 4 bay garage with concrete floor incorporates an open carport, perfect to store your caravan, boat, trailer and toys away from the weather
• The land out back is a perfect playground for kids or animals, 1 acre horse paddock with stable is ideal for a pony, alpacas or a few sheep, the rear yard also has a fenced off fruit orchard & chook yard, with scenic views on offer at all times
• Catering to an active family or retirement living, with main street shopping, hospital & River Murray minutes away, only 20mins drive to Murray Bridge or under an hour to Adelaide
• It’s time to breathe fresh air, enjoy plenty of space around and a country change!
Quiet Country Living on the outskirts of Town!
Sunday, 24 March, 2019 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM